Thursday, February 10, 2011

Run By The Bay


Distance: 3K
Time: 29 mins
Date: May 23, 2010
Pace: 9:40 minutes / kilometer

This was my first ever run as my friend Eunice registered me for the event.  It was a short 3K run at MOA but spent most of the time walking and catching my breath. 3K in MOA is just a run around the mall beginning and ending at the bay side of the mall.  It always seem easier going around the mall when there are shops to look at.

I think it's common for a people with no athletic background struggling on their first run but I didn't care about my time and my goal was just to finish the race.   The hardest part to do is always the first step and this was mine and it was such a slow pace for a short distance but you have to start somewhere.  Everything has to start somewhere and the story of my run starts here...

No comments:

Post a Comment