Friday, February 11, 2011

ING Running 20


Distance: 10K
Time: 1 hour 7 minutes
Date: December 11, 2010
Pace: 6:42 minutes / kilometers

Evey race by now is a chance to set a new personal record and with the race route so familiar by now, I had a shot.  The Fort is a battlefield anew with another bank sponsoring a run.  All set from the get go and run... run... run...  and at the end of it all, a new personal record.  I managed to shave off another 4 minutes from my 10K time.  This is now getting interesting and it's just fulfilling that at the end of the run that you get to show marked improvement.  The training program is working.  I am now more comfortable with 10K and I guess my endurance is starting to improve as well.

It was a good run though even at an improved pace catching sub60 would still need a lot of work and now back to training.

No comments:

Post a Comment