Friday, February 11, 2011

KaRUNungan


Distance: 10K (Actual 12K)
Time: 1 hour 27 minutes
Date: November 28, 2010
Pace: 7:15 minutes / kilometer

This was my first vertical marathon and probably one of the toughest you can have.  The actual mileage reached more than 12 kilometer and the inclines were quite high.  The extra kilometers in an uphill terrain was a test of stamina and I'm glad that I was able to get past this race at a decent time.  The climb along the various inclines in Ortigas was well worth it.  This made me realize that I am capable of running more than 10K at a tougher course and that is I future I would gladly consider in time.  This was also one of the most photographed runs and it was really nice running in a phalanx of photographers. 

It was good running in a different terrain and surpassing this challenge was a real confidence boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment