Thursday, February 10, 2011

Figaro Fun Run


Distance: 5K
Time: 37 Minutes
Date: September 4, 2010
Pace: 7:24 minutes / kilometer

In the tradition of running for those cool singlets, I joined another 5K run this time being part of the First Figaro Fun Run held at the Fort.  This was the first time I did have a decent time and the first time I really exerted an effort to finish strong in a race with the Fort being quite a familiar territory at this time.  It's all systems go from the start until I struggled in the mid-part of the run and finished strong and now I get the hang of what is it to have a personal record.

I think I did get an idea that I can finish better in races like this and yes, races also equals to loot bags.  With an improved pace, things are definitely heating up...


No comments:

Post a Comment